Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations passed by the Government of Sweden. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks to some people companies offering Online LLP Incorporation in India registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much publicity.
While planning to register a business, it is unquestionably a better idea to hire a reputed registration tiny. These companies have seasoned experts that to complete your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the company registration. Below is the procedure followed to register a company in India:
1. Select at least four unique names for your company. Give your names priority according to option. The registration entity will provide you the name which is there. The names you select must contain no less than two words, first describing your business name and 2nd one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for historical past of the selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. 400-500. If the applied name is available, it will be registered for you. Effective at unavailability, you will have to apply for a different name.
3. Once the name is approved, however apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and thirty two. This has to be done within 6 months of name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association coming from the solicitors and all of them stamped with proper stamp duty. These signed by on the two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange subsequent documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a replica of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy of the letter regarding the availability of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Get the certificate of incorporation to the Registrar of Companies. They’ll verify your documents through the night . verified, enterprise will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate are the date of your company listing.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it is a complicated and long process where even a small mistake may cost much of time and cash. Due to this reason, most of the people consider hiring companies’ house corporations. These companies have great skills and expertise in doing such tasks, and the’ve the right teams to complete each role. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser rassemblement. Look around you and locate a registration company to get those company incorporated quickly.